We are always keen to show the enormous benefits of acupuncture in treating pain and any number of other problems. So if you have never before considered acupuncture treatment for yourself then here is a useful list of why we think you should. Go here for more information on Acupuncture
1. No negative side effects – Unlike some drug treatments, acupuncture is safe and does not have any negative side effects.
2. Personalised treatment – Practitioners treat everyone individually so your treatment will always be tailored to you.
3. Practitioners will spend time with you – You will never feel rushed, most practitioners spend from 45 minutes to an hour with you during each treatment.
4. May help with conditions that don’t have a clear explanation – While modern medicine may not be able to find the cause of your health problem, acupuncture may be able to help treat the symptoms.
5. Works as a preventative medicine – You don’t have to wait until you get ill before trying acupuncture, many people enjoy its benefits as part of a commitment to overall well-being.
6. Can help with emotional issues too – Acupuncture isn’t just for physical problems, it can help with emotional issues such as depression and anxiety too.
7. Treatment is fun – Practitioners aim to make treatments lighthearted and calming, making the process a pleasure rather than a chore.
8. Can help to keep you healthy – Regular treatments can keep you healthy so you may not need to rely on conventional medicine as much.
9. Low cost – Compared to some modern forms of healthcare, acupuncture is relatively low in price.
10. Two billion people can’t be wrong – Roughly one third of the world’s population use acupuncture as their primary form of healthcare.
Find out more and find an acupuncturist near you in North London on our acupuncture page.
Page Updated On: 2022-01-15 11:00:08.
Feedback on our commitment and service is crucial to the growth of our business. If therefore we excel or indeed fall short of any way in our dealings with you, please advise me directly. Dr Qian
CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A REVIEW
Bien Jn Chinese Medicine Centre
51 Topsfield Parade, Tottenham Lane,
Crouch End, London N8 8PT
Tel: 020 8341 7882
To arrange an appointment please text (SMS) 0753-819-4229 and one of our doctors will get back ASAP.
For all other enquiries please use the contact form on this page which gets answers in 24 hours.